Pages

Sunday 8 May 2011

Paper Flowers

At last I found myself able to craft today. The last week or so has been a little manic. Many of you that know me, know that my son plays cricket and this week the season kicked off (or should that be bowled off) lol. He plays for the U13 and U15 teams as well as in one of the Saturday teams. To top this he also plays bowls for the local club and next weekend is in trials to be selected to play for Suffolk U25 team. This last week we have had 3 cricket matches and 2 bowls matches so I haven't been home much.  But today we where all at home for a welcomed rest.

I decided to have a go at making some paper flowers.


I was so pleased how it turned out. I decided to use Pink Pirouette card as I wanted to try and make a vintage style flower and thought this a suitable colour.  I loved the flower so much I couldn't wait to get using it.  I decided to create a pillow box using my new BIG SHOT and PILLOW BOX die in Baja Breeze card.



I love these two colours together, they seem so romantic.  The leaves are made from Pear Pizzazz card using the new sizzlits die 'Little Leaves' from the mini catalogue.

I am now experimenting with different colours for the flowers, so expect some more flower related projects soon.

This next week is another sport filled week so I best get myself organised with crafting I can complete on the go.

See you soon. x

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Beautiful flowers Carole. Have you made them with the fancy flower punch?
Hugs, Victoria ~x~

Maria said...

Beautiful flowers Carole. Thank you for sharing