Pages

Thursday 19 May 2011

Birthday for my husband

My dearest Hubby had a birthday on Tuesday.  He had to work, but we went out for the evening at the local American Diner.  Why is it their burgers taste so much better than what you get a home. LOL

Anyway A male card was required.  I have to admit I find it really difficult to design male cards, but Stampin' Up! solved my problem in the new Mini Catalogue.  They released a single stamp of a motorbike and as my hubby used work with and own a motorbike, I just knew it was the one to use.



Now I just love Red shiny paintwork on motorbikes, so I decided to colour the tank and mudguards red and then placed Crystal Effects over the top to give the look of beautiful shiny paint.

Yet again Red paper from the  Brights Designer Paper stack was used.  (I really can't do without these papers)

Supplies:
Stamps: Motorcycle, Curly Cute
Ink: Basic Black
Card: Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red
Accessories: Real Red & Old Olive markers, Brights DP stack, Crystal Effects


1 comment:

Victoria said...

Stunning card Carole. Love the bright papers! Fab!
Hugs, Victoria ~x~