Pages

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Nature Walk

Today I am showing off a card made for our dear friend June. We met June through bowls and she is such a wonderful caring person. She has taken my son under her wing so a special card was required. I decided to use the beautiful Nature Walk stamp set.


The little bird in this set reminds me of all the birds in my garden at the moment, busily collecting to build their nests and raise their young.  

The colours used are Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive which go so well together, with the bird stamped in Soft Suede.  The card was finished off with Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding Ribbon scrunched across the corner of the image.  



Creating this affect with ribbon is so easy.  Invite some friends round for a creative party and I could come along and show you all this and other ribbon techniques.  Interested?  Email me for more details. 


Supplies:
Stamps: Nature Walk
Card: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Soft Suede
Accessories: Brights DP Stack, Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding Ribbon, Basic Pearls

1 comment:

Maria said...

This is a beautiful card Carole so clean and fresh looking.
(Note to self I really need to buck my ideas up and create a class with this set)