Pages

Thursday 30 July 2009

Awards

For my first award I need to say a big thank you to Maria, who left me this award on her blog. Head on over and give her a visit. Her work is truly inspiring.





My second award, is from Alex. Alex is a member of my Stampin' Up! team. She is such a talented crafter and a truly wonderful person. Pop over to her blog here. You won't be disappointed.



Thank you ladies, I am truly honoured.

Now I am supposed to pass these awards onto others, but I have such difficulty in choosing people. I follow so many talented crafters and their blogs I find it difficult to pick out individuals. So my awards go to all crafters. If you come and visit my blog, please do leave me a message so I can come and visit you and if you wish take an award away with you.

No comments: