Pages

Monday 5 May 2008

Sunny Bank Holiday

Well....what a beautiful Bank holiday Weekend we have had. Today my DH and DS have been out fishing.... so guess what I've been doing......

Yep... you got it in ONE! Stamping.........

I have been using my new set....'Wild about You'. I'm loving it. Today I have made some baby cards using the lovely giraffe from the set. Giraffes are my favourite animal and I just adore this little stamp, it is so cute.

Of course I made one pink and one blue....



Both cards are identical, except the colours, which are Pretty in Pink and Bashful Blue.

Firstly I stamped the Polka Dot Background in chosen colour onto Whisper White card. This was placed on the top half of the card then paper Pricked just above and just under the panel. Two Jumbo Pewter eyelets where attached to the card. The giraffe image was stamped onto Whisper White card and the little flower along the bottom. This was layered onto Bashful Blue/Pretty in Pink card and two co-ordinating brads attached to the top. The bottom has been scalloped using the corner punch. The little tag from the Level 1 Hostess set 'Terrific tags' was stamped onto Whisper White card then layered onto co-ordinating card. White grosgrain ribbon attached to the top of the tag with brad. Both image and tag have been attached using Dimentionals.

I also decided to stamp the image again onto the front of the envelopes, just to finish the whole thing off nicely.

Have made more cards today.........but will share them later....

Thanks for looking. X

2 comments:

ateliersdeval said...

your cards are so lovely !!

Lavender Rose said...

These are wonderful, cards with SU products always look so clean and classy.