Pages

Sunday 18 May 2008

Bad Blogger !!

I am sorry I have been a bad blogger. Life has been a bit hectic the last few days. The Cricket season has started and my DS had two evening games last week. This means I have to chase home from work, straight out to the cricket match, then not getting back home again until 9.00ish. By which time we are all very hungry!!. So Not much crafting is getting done :-(
I have also had some Stampin' Up! field training at Cambridge, where I met up with a few Stampin' Up colleagues. Waves to you all. We all had a fun time.
As not much crafting has been done I thought I would share with you the swap card I created. I hope they all liked it.



The stamp set is Wild about You, which I have to admit is my favourite at the moment, along with Polka Dot background. Card used is Bashful Blue and Whisper White with Bashful Blue ink. I am hoping this next week is going to be a bit quieter so I can do some crafting.......

No comments: