Pages

Wednesday 26 March 2008

This weeks SCS Challenge #SC169

I'm having a few days off work at the moment. The weather is still bad, so making the most of being at home and making cards. Wednesday is Card Sketch Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers. Now normally I don't get to do this until the weekend, but as I am at home I can do it today. Here is the Sketch..............

One of the rules for this sketch was, that panel 4 must be no wider than 1.5" wide! Now I had a few problems with this! A lot of my stamps are wider than this, so I had to turn to my Hostess set 'Oh, So Lovely'. I had already made three cards earlier using this stamp and Oh! dear the same colour combination. Well it is my favourite at the moment LOL. Here is my card.....


Now off to make some more cards, I have two lovely people with Birthdays begining next week that I need to create something special for................

Back Soon.........Thanks for looking X

No comments: