Pages

Friday 28 March 2008

Stampin' Around...

That's what I have been doing today and produced this along with making a couple of cards for people who have birthdays next week. I will share those after the birthday events in case they are seen by the Birthday girls before the day. LOL


Now I have had my Stampin' around wheel and this 'Spot On' stamp for a while, but not got around to using it until today. Boy is this fun. It is such an easy and quick way to stamp a large area of paper. I started off just doing one strip and used an Ink Pad to ink up the stamp, by just rolling it over and over the pad. This technique allows you to use any colour ink you wish, but you will only get a good print on one revolution of the wheel. The pattern then fades. It is more than enough though to create a panel like I created here.

The colour I used on this card is Lovely Lilac. This was used for the Base card and I used this colour ink to stamp the 'Spot On' Panel onto Whisper White card. This was then trimmed to fit the card and layered onto Elegant Eggplant card. Before attaching to the base card I pricked along each of the long sides. (Not showing up in the photo very well) the flower is from the Polka dots & Paisley set and was stamped in Lovely Lilac onto the whisper white card, layered onto Elegant Eggplant then again pricked on the top corners, using the template from the Crafters Tool Kit. Some Elegant Eggplant ribbon tied around the bottom of the panel, before attaching onto the card, with Dimensionals.

I am now off to do the ironing..........Ooh Hate that job! Much rather be stamping......LOL

No comments: