Pages

Tuesday 11 March 2008

Big Bold Birthday


This card is made using the Big Bold Birthday set of stamps. I love these colours together, it reminds me of Chocolate and toffee Yum Yum. For the card I have used Apricot Appeal cardstock, with a layer of paper from the Close to Cocoa Prints Designer Series Paper. This is double sided paper, and is just fab, the problem you have is choosing which design to use, because thay are all so pretty. On top of the paper, I have layered Apricot Appeal card, then Close to Cocoa card on top of that, with Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon tied in a bow around that layer and placed a small fold of ribbon at the top of the card, before attaching to the main card. I then stamped the base and candles of the cupcake in Apricot Appeal ink onto Whisper White cardstock, and the cupcake topping out in Barely Banana, and inked the spots ontop in Apricot Appeal. These have been cut out, then layered onto the card.

Another quick and simple card, that can be made in so many colour combinations.

1 comment:

Monica Gale said...

OOhh I like this, you are so good with your colour combos, great card.. i think i have to tell you is my birthday soon.. hint, hint LOL> M xx