Pages

Sunday 5 June 2011

Punch Art Sheep

I was asked by a workmate to create two Father's Day cards for her. One of them she requested sheep on it!! Hmm now at the moment Stampin' Up! don't actually have any sheep stamps in the current catalogue so I had to put on my thinking cap.

I had seen a lot of Punch Art animals on various blogs and decided to have a go at creating a sheep. I made the sheep quite easily but then needed a card design to put him on. This is what I came up with.


Isn't he just so comical, grazing in a field beside the fence, in front of the barn.

If you would like to see more Punch Art animals, how about booking a workshop, invite family and friends and we could have a fun evening making some.  Plus if you hold your workshop in June or July you could earn an extra £20 free products.  See post here for more details.


No comments: