Pages

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Fantastic Offer



In my last post I showed you one of the exclusive stamp sets available Free to people who host a workshop.  Well Stampin' Up! have just made it even more exciting by giving Hostesses the chance to earn an extra £20 Free Merchandise.  Host a workshop totalling £250 or more in product sales during June and July to qualify for the extra £20 spends.

Let me explain what a workshop is.  You get your friends together.  They don't have to be crafters.  They may just fall in love with it all and you will then have someone new to share your hobby with.  I will come along and show you how the fabulous Stampin' Up! products work and you will get a chance to try some of them before you buy.

As the Hostess you will receive a Free stamp set and the following:




So the minimum you would have to spend is £45.  Yes that's £45 of FREE crafting product and isn't FREE product just simply the best kind.

So contact me today to book a date to PARTY.  The first 5 people to book their dates will receive an extra gift from me at their party.




No comments: