Pages

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Manhattan Wedding

The wedding season is upon us, so I thought I would share a beautiful wedding card with you today.


This card is created with the Stampin' Up! Exclusive Embossing Folder 'Manhattan Flowers'.  I used Whisper White card but created the Perfect Plum flowers by inking the embossing folder before running it through the Big Shot.

Here is a photo of inside of the card.


Just look at the impression from these embossing folders.  They are so deep, I just love them.  Remember this folder along with 4 other folders are exclusive to Stampin' Up! and can only be bought through myself.  Contact me today to order yours.

Supplies:
Stamps: Tiny Tags
Card: Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Ink: Perfect Plum
Accessories: White Satin Ribbon, Manhattan Embossing Folder, Jewelry Tag Medium Punch


1 comment:

Victoria said...

This is just so beautiful Carole! Love how you've inked the embossing folder to create such a stunning effect!
Hugs, Victoria ~x~