Pages

Sunday 26 June 2011

Big Shot Daisies

Oh my... where have the last seven days gone? I have had such a busy week extra hours at work and then my dear son having a sport event every evening and of course Mum has to do the taxi duties.  You can see why my blog name is what it is!

I did manage to get into the cabin today and had a little play with my Big Shot and the wonderful Flower Daisies die.  I was actually creating some flowers ready for an event I am attending, which I will show another day.  I had a few scraps of card left over  large enough to cut the smallest daisy, so I decided to cut a load out.  Well us crafters waste nothing do we ;-)


Made this card (and four others the same)


Each daisy is three layers and has a Daffodil Delight glittered centre.  They are so cute.

Reminder:  I have only a few days left available in July to book your party.  Remember you can earn an extra £20 on top of the normal Hostess benefits.  See post here for more details.  So contact me soon to book your party to avoid disappointment.



Supplies:
Stamps: Build A Blossom (leaves)
Card: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Rose Red, Regal Rose, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Rose Red, Regal Rose, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
Accessories: Big Shot, Flower Daisies die, Blossom Petals Punch, 3/4" circle punch, Dazzling Diamonds, Subtles Designer Series Paper Patterns Stack



1 comment:

Alex said...

Love the use of your daisies die Carole, can't wait to have a play with mine when I get time!

Hope you're well.

Alex x