Pages

Tuesday 6 January 2009

Sorry....

Here it is, already the 6th January and no post. Where does the time go? The kids went back to school today, so I will now get some routine back. Ohh how I missed my routine over the Christmas break.
I have been playing with one of the free sets on offer with the Sale-A-Bration promotion. This one is called Polka Dot Punches and I made a little set of 3x3 cards.

It has been so cold out in my log cabin, I thought I would also challenge myself to use limited supplies, so I picked out three colours of card stock, matching ink, some brads and the stamps and headed back inside in the warm to stamp....
Colours are Elegant Eggplant, Pale Plum & Perfect Plum.
Details on how you could get this great little stamp set FREE are here.

Back soon with more to share....

Carole

4 comments:

Hayley said...

Gorgeous cards Carole - what a shame its sooo cold your log cabin looks like it is pure heaven.
x

Unknown said...

I love what you have done with this set Carole

And if its half as cold with you as it is with me I am not surprised you came back indoors!

Here is to warmer weather and more stamping time :-)

Bekka
x

Monica Gale said...

Lovely cards as always Carole and I love your new banner. M xxxx

Alex said...

Love your cards using the new SAB stamp set :) I've now acquired this stamp set, Polka Dot Punches so I can't wait to play with this set now!

Thanks for sharing your cards :)