Pages

Thursday 22 January 2009

New Blog Award


My lovely newest member of my Stampin' Up! team has awarded me this wonderful Butterfly award. Thank you Alex, Alex has only just started bloging, but already has a fantastic blog and I know it will get better and better. Pop on over and have a look, http://hautocraft.blogspot.com/
The wonderful Jo over at http://blog.scrapbookparty.co.uk/ also awarded the Butterfly award. Thank you hun.

The idea of this award is to pass it along to 10 others, as follows:
  1. Post the award logo on your blog
  2. Add the link to the person who nominated you
  3. Nominate 10 other blogs and post their links as well
  4. Let those people know that they received the award
So now I have to nominate 10 blogs for you all to visit. Hmm, this is going to be so difficult, I have so many blogs in my Google reader, and I love every single one of them, so it is going to be so difficult to choose 10. So I am going to opt out of choosing and pass this award onto everyone who takes the time to create and update crafting blogs, that keep me and so many others busy hopping from one to another gathering inspiration and Ideas. :0)

No comments: