Pages

Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year

'Happy New Year' to all. I want to take this opportunity to thank all you great people who take the time to stop by and especially those that take the time to leave me great comments. It is my aim in 2009 to keep my blog updated a little better than I have been so please keep stopping by.

Yes like many others I have been reflecting over the last 12 months and thinking about changes to make over the next 12. I have a list as long as my arm, and this is one problem I have, the list is long, far too many to achieve, hence so many things stay the same. But, I have found someone who is going to help me this year. Bekka over at Feeling Crafty is doing an online course called Create Your Dreams



The course is all about achieving your New years resolutions/goals etc and I am really excited about starting this journey during 2009. Pop over to Bekka and read all about it she may be able to help you Create your Dreams.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful new year Carole

Bekka
x