Pages

Tuesday 13 January 2009

Ohh Dear...

I am only managing to post about once a week at the moment. I just don't know where the time goes. This card was made on Sunday, but the weather has been so grey here I have only managed to take a photograph of it today.


I coloured the image in on Friday Night, while waiting for my son. He had County Cricket training and we have to travel about 25 miles to get to it, so it's too far to go home again. I do this often while waiting around for him. I take with me my Aqua painters, Watercolour Wonder crayons and a load of stamped images and I colour to my hearts content. Trouble is I have to find time to make them up into cards. LOL

This one is using the Designer papers Spiced Cider onto Chocolate Chip card stock. I love these colours at the moment. The leaves stamp is from the hostess set A Little Bit of Happiness.
I did make another little card, but can not share that with you just yet...

Thanks for looking

Carole x

No comments: