Pages

Sunday 27 April 2008

Two Cute....

This is the stamp set I have been playing with this weekend. I bought the 'Stitched Squares' cuttlebug embossing folder a few weeks ago, but hadn't got around to using it yet, so I decided it was time to get it out !!!

I embossed the cross stitched square three times onto Very Vanilla Card stock, then using my Stamp-a-ma-jig to position the flowers from the Two Cute set in the centre of each square. I used Taken With Teal, So Saffron & Regal Rose, inks, along with Taken with Teal, and Regal Rose, So Saffron & Basic Black card. Here is what I came up with.......




And these.........




Thanks for looking X.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How did we ever cope without the stamp-a-ma-jig Carole?? Fabulous cards and love the embossing.

:)

Stamping Moments said...

Love these simply gorgeous, jen x