Pages

Wednesday 16 April 2008

Thank You cards

I have been busy tonight making these thank you cards ready for Saturday. My son plays Indoor Bowls during the winter and this Saturday is the last session for indoors. These cards are for the three people that run the sessions. Two of them are in their seventies, but they love teaching the youngsters and arranging competitions etc for them all. This first card I have made two identical as there are two ladies.



This card I have made using Pretty in pink as the base with Rose Red and Bashful Blue. The flower was stamped from the Sending Happy Thoughts set which is on Special Offer this month with 10% off the price. I stamped the flower in Pretty in Pink ink then put two way glue on the middle part of the flower then sprinkled glitter on. A Pretty in Pink brad was put through the middle of the flower. The flower was then attached to the centre of the stamped square onto the rose red square. Then layered onto bashful Blue card. The sentiment is from the Wonderful Words set and stamped in Rose Red Ink.

This second card is for the gentleman.........


This card I have made with the Lovely As a Tree set. I stamped the tree with Black Stazon onto Very Vanilla card, then water coloured the tree using Close to Cocoa and Old Olive. This was layered onto Old Olive and Chocolate Chip card. The card base is Close to Cocoa and the sentiment was stamped in Chocolate Chip.
I am really pleased how this card turned out. Thanks for looking. X

2 comments:

Monica Gale said...

Lovely I m sure they will be apreciated, I love the male version M xx

Unknown said...

Wow Carole! I haven't really looked at the Lovely as a Tree set before but that is amazing! Really, really lovely. :)