Pages

Wednesday 18 June 2008

Little Box

This is the little project I have been working on.



It is a little box holding 5 little 3x3 cards. The card and papers are all Stampin' Up!, but the stamped iris flowers are from Hero Arts. I came accross these stamps while having a tidy up. I have no idea how old they are, and had never used them!! I do this so much. Buy things, then don't get around to use them!!
The box insperation came from http://flutterbyatomicbutterfly.blogspot.com/2008/06/quick-3-by-3-box-tutorial.html
I used Certainly Celery and Lovely Lilac card, decorated with Certainly Celery Designer papers. The Iris flowers where water coloured using Lavender Lace, Almost Amethyst, Mellow Moss & Certainly Celery ink. The Ribbon is SU 5/8" Grosgrain in Certainly Celery.



The little cards are made with the Stampin' Up! Love Notes. More coloured Iris's layered on Lovely Lilac & Certainly Celery.
This stamp comes in a set of 4. The other three images would also work well on a little box like this. I might just have to make another 3 boxes :-)

3 comments:

Elin said...

This is just stunning!

Fiona said...

Lovely Carole and the colours go so well together.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, one of my favourite colour combo's. TFS