Pages

Wednesday 18 June 2008

Been a long time....

Sorry I havn't blogged for such a long time. Life has got in the way a little. I thought that now I had finished work, I would have so much more time to craft. Well got that wrong didn't I.......... I won't bore you with all the details :-). Instead I am going to share some photos from our few days away last week. Hubby and I went with friends to Ronda in Spain. We had a great time, it is such a beautiful area.
Below is a photo of the gorge in Ronda its self.
This is inside the Bull Ring...........which was just opposite our hotel.




And this is just an example of the beautiful scenes we had while driving around


I have a craft project to show you, but I must go and get DS from school, so I will try and post later on this evening.

No comments: