Pages

Sunday 30 December 2007

How long has it been.................

My, I didn't realise I had been away from blogging for so long. Things have been bit hectic in our house. Each of us has been ill. Hubby started it all off, with the flu/cold like bug that knocked him for six. I followed shortly after and was ill leading up to xmas, then early hours of Boxing Day DS went down with the sickness bug. This has made him very poorly. Today has been the first day over the xmas holidays that we have felt anything like normal. As you can imagine not much of my Xmas Journal has been done, but I have been printing off each day religiously and intend to complete it in the new year.

To try and cheer ourselves up we went to the cinema Friday afternoon to see 'The Golden Compass' it is a lovely film and would recommend it.

Today I have been stamping some of my 'Sugar Nellies' ready to colour. This is about as much as I have been able to muster. I was so looking forward to having some crafting time this xmas holiday, but it just hasn't happened. At least everyone seems to now be over the worst in this household so I can look forward to more crafting in 2008 I hope. Hope everyone had a good xmas. X

No comments: