Pages

Saturday 1 December 2007

Been busy today.....



making my Xmas Journal. Decided to use a 8x8 BIA chipboard cover and pages. I have covered the chipboard with BG Dasher paper. A few sheets that where left over from last year, but I have bought some of the lovely BG Figgy Pudding to use for the pages inside. I started the cover earlier in the week but finished it off today. I am going to keep my pages very simple I think because I know I am going to struggle to keep up with all the journaling. December is always busy for us, what with present buying, xmas parties, school christmas activities etc that I struggle to remember all the good things that Xmas brings. I am hoping that my journal will help me reflect on Xmas and focus me on the important things.



3 comments:

Ljonezy said...

Very nice. I love the cover and papers you used for you 1st page

crazierinreallife said...

great job on this 1st page. you are rocking that figgy pudding

Laurie said...

Great job! I love Basic Grey!!!