Pages

Friday 7 December 2007

A bit behind.........



I am a bit behind with my Xmas Journal, actually way way behind. Here is day 2 'All about the weather'. I printed a snowflake from http://snowflakes.lookandfeel.com/ onto acetate and placed it over my journaling. Papers are BG Figgy Pudding. The Journaling reads:-


OH, THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS……….

Winter weather should be cold, frosty and even snow occasionally.
I can remember as a child having a good sprinkling of snow at least
three of four times during the winter. Every year we would be able
to make a snowman, throw snowballs and have a wale of a time
making snow angles. These days we hardly see it at. These things I
enjoyed as a child are sadly not enjoyed by my own son, who is 9
years old and only made a snowman twice!

Weather today, is wet, dull & dreary.


Must now get on with the other pages........................

No comments: