Pages

Friday 8 April 2011

Build A Blossom

Thank you everyone who have left lovely comments on yesterdays post. I am feeling much better today, so made sure I got into the cabin and crafted today.

There is one stamp set in the mini catalogue that is fast becoming my favourite and that is Build a Blossom on page 12. It doesn't look much but boy am I having fun creating different colour combos. Today I used Concord Crush on Whisper white and punched out the petals using the Blossom Petals Punch.


I decided to use a button and ribbon in the centre of the flower and choose a Pumpkin Pie button from the Brights Designer Button pack. Don't the two colours look great together.  I decided to follow that colour theme throughout.



Supplies:
Stamps: Build A Blossom, Just Believe
Card: Concord Crush, Whisper White, Certainly Celery
Ink: Concord crush, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Button, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Blossom Petals Punch, Concord Crush Poly Ribbon, Pumpkin Pie Taffeta Ribbon, Pumpkin Pie Designer Paper

The weather forecast for Norfolk this weekend is sunny and warm, but I'm going to be stuck inside both days as my son is playing in bowls tournaments.  But it does give me the opportunity to browse the mini catalogue yet again and plan some more projects.  If you would like a copy of the Mini catalogue, please contact me and I will get one sent out to you.

Have a good weekend. x


1 comment:

Alex said...

Great card Carole, the colours are stunning together :) I love the button and ribbon detail too.

Have a good Easter break.

Bye for now,

Alex