Pages

Friday 7 January 2011

Sale-A-BRATION cards

At last you say..LOL...

well I do apologise, I have been suffering with a migraine the past few days so working on the computer has been very difficult. I have only just managed to answer emails so blogging was out of the question. But it's gone now.. hurray so here are a set of cards made with the Sweet Summer SAB set.


This set is made with patterned paper from the Brights Designer Paper stack. I have made them with no sentiment so they can be used as little notelets.

It was very difficult to choose what colours to use from this selection as they are all so fabulous but in the end I choose

Regal Rose


Rich Razzleberry


Daffodil Delight


Tangerine Tango


Tempting Turquoise


Aren't these just so cute..I love them.

Now you can order the following to make this little set of cards and have tons left over for other projects.

Patterns Designer Series Paper stack (Brights)   117155    £15.50
Stampin' Write Markers (Brights)   119702     £23.96
12 x 12 Card Stock - Crumb Cake   119929     £6.25

ALL for £45.71 plus Postage direct to you of £4.95 so £50.66 in Total and you can get the Stamp set SWEET SUMMER for FREE.

Would you like to be able to make these cards, if you order these items through myself, I will send you a tutorial on how to make them for FREE.

Contact me to place your order.


5 comments:

Monica Gale said...

Gosh they are just FABULOUS Carole!!!
I'm trying to pick my favourite but I can't !!.

Unknown said...

Absolutely Stunning Carole! Love them.

Bxxx

Ann Wills said...

These are so pretty Carole

Hayley said...

WOW Carole these are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing
x

Alex said...

Love these cute notelets Carole, great job.

Thanks for sharing.

Alex