Pages

Friday 21 January 2011

Bliss

The Sale A Bration stamp set BLISS is a beautiful vintage style set of stamps.  I have seen many cards made with this set which I have fallen in love with, but this style of card takes me out of my comfort zone.  However Stampin' Up! have provided us with a Colour Spritzer Tool, that allows you to give your cards a splatter look on them which helps to achieve the required look.

I decided to use Rich Razzleberry, along with Crumb Cake and Pretty in Pink.




Here is a closer photograph of the pleated Pretty in Pink ribbon.  (As you can see it is straight in the photo below so I'm not sure why it looks so crooked in the one above LOL) The beautiful Pearls we have now, just finish it all off beautifully.



Remember...These Sale a Bration sets are only available until the end of February...contact me if you would like to get your set.

Supplies:
Stamps: Bliss
Card: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Pretty in Pink 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Colour Spritzer Tool


No comments: