Pages

Sunday 21 November 2010

Roomie Gifts

It is a tradition to give a small gift to the person you share a room with during Convention. I wasn't sure what to make and then saw this tutorial over at Splitcoast Stampers. I thought it would be a great idea to make one each for Rebecca and Michelle. I had to adapt the measurements a little because the tissue boxes I bought where not square, so if you follow it be careful.

Here are my creations using the beautiful Greenhouse Gala Designer Papers and the Ornate Flowers stamp set.







I also made a little gift bag for each gift.




I have been busy today making some Xmas cards and  two special birthday cards that need to be posted off soon to Australia.  I will take a photo tomorrow in daylight and share with you all very soon.


2 comments:

Alex said...

WOW: These are stunning Carole! They look so lovely and so much nicer than the regular tissue boxes that you buy and leave on show! I bet they went down a treat with Rebecca and Michelle.

Thanks for sharing pictures.

Take care,

Alex x

Nicci said...

Love those tissue boxes, will have to make some! I've left something for you on my blog x