Pages

Saturday 8 May 2010

Unexpected time for stamping

The cricket and outdoor bowls season has started, which means I am taxi driver most weekends and evenings for my son. But today the weather has stopped play...... LOL, so guess what, MUM can play in her craft room.
This is the good side of the tale, the bad side is, it was my turn to do the Cricket tea today, so I am left with loads of food. Good job I made sure the dates on the cakes etc where OK for a couple of more weeks, so will keep until the next home game, when guess who will be doing the tea!

The weather here in Norfolk, is Rain, Rain and more Rain, trouble is it is soooooo coooold as well. It feels like December again. But I turned up the heater in the craft room and came up with these. Same design, just different colours.


Chocolate Chip and Bashful Blue


Apricot Appeal and White



Only Orange and White



Brocade Blue and White


Supplies:
Stamps: Bella Toile, Touch of Nature, Thank You Kindly, A Bit of Birthday Cheer, Sincere Salutations.
Ink: Chocolat Chip, Appricot Appeal, Only Orange, Brocade Blue
Card: Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue

The Ribbon and Paper share posted here is very popular.  If you would like to own ribbon and paper in the new colours but don't wish to buy them all as once this may be for you.  Email me to book your place.

7 comments:

Emma said...

Carole these look amazing - love everything about them, especially the butterfly stamped on to coloured card stock :D

Judith said...

great cards the 1st colour combo is my fave x

Monica Gale said...

WOW!!These are stunning!! sorry tp hear the game didn't go ahead but pleased you got some time to play, hugs xx

Alex said...

These are beautiful Carole! Love the different colour combos :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Alex x

Kate Lewis said...

Ooh Carole these are just stunning! SO elegant and I can't decide which my fave is! All of them! Hugs Kate x

Maria said...

Beautiful as always Carole, I love your work

Linz said...

ooh, so simple, yet so pretty carole - i particularly love the blue butterflies