Pages

Thursday 13 May 2010

Friends Birthday

This little card was created for a friend who celebrated their birthday Monday.

3D flowers on cards are big at the moment and I have been wanting to try out these flowers for a long time. So easy to make yet so striking. You will be seeing more of them on my cards, that I am sure of.

Supplies:
Stamps: Sincere Salutations
Card: Rose Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black,
Paper: Night and Day
Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, Scallop Circle, Clear Rhinestone Brad, Stitched Felt

There is still one spot available on the ribbon and paper share here, if anyone is interested.  Contact me to book.

3 comments:

Michelle Bryant said...

This is such a beautiful card carole. I love it!
See you soon...
Michelle
x

Monica Gale said...

Oh YUM!! very classy and elegant. Hugs xxx

Unknown said...

Lovely card Carole :-D