Pages

Wednesday 7 April 2010

Exciting Changes

Exciting Changes are happening in the Stampin’ Up! world

Stampin’ Up! are revamping their colour families. I am so excited about this I wanted to share with you all as soon as I could. So what are they going to look like. Here is a chart listing the families.



And look, there are some of the in-colours that we in the UK where so envious of our US sisters at having. Plus we will be having 5 new in-colours (details of these have not been released yet)

To allow for these exciting changes, some colours will be retiring:- Here is a list of the casualties.


Now the new colour families will arrive here in the UK on the 1st October in the new catalogue, so if there are any retiring colours that you love and are on your must have list, or you have any of the colours and require a set of re-inkers, then you have six months to stock up …… I know there are a few colours I am sad to see on the list and will be stocking up on.

If you have any questions or would like to place an order please email me.


No comments: