Pages

Friday 14 November 2008

SCS Sketch Challenge 202

I do love working from a sketch and as soon as I saw the sketch over at SCS this week I knew I just had to have a go. Here is the sketch



and this is what I have come up with.


I have rotated the sketch and used it on it's side to create this card using the cake stand full of yummy cupcakes from the Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set. The main card is created using Regal Rose card stamped with the Canvas back ground stamp using Regal Rose ink. The little squares are using the Rose Red designer papers, that have recently retired, (but are still available to buy until stock runs out) layered onto Rose Red card. The image has been coloured in using inks and the blender pens then layered onto Regal Rose and Rose Red card and the sentiment is from the Basic Phrases set using Rose red ink. This set of phrases covers just about any occasion and is a great set for when you haven't left yourself much room for your sentiment like I did here. LOL

Thanks for dropping by

Carole x


PS Sorry for all you using Google Reader, you may have more than one copy of this post as I couldn't get the sketch to show up properly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh this is a beautiful card Carole. This sketch was definitely your style!
Michelle
x

Kate Lewis said...

fab card Carole! The sketch works so well the way you've rotated it. TFS! Kate x