Pages

Tuesday 18 November 2008


The Lovely Tara sent me an award back on the 7th November. Thank you Tara. I have been a little late in responding to this. Sorry

Rules of this award are:-

  • The winner can put the logo on their blog.
  • Link it to the person who gave it to them.
  • Nominate at least 7 more blogs
  • Put the links of the blogs on your blog
  • Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated

The blogs I would like to pass this award onto are

Sally

Jo...

Michelle O...

Haley

Bekka

Kate...

Jules

These are all fellow Stampin' Up Demo's and all very talented ladies check them out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the award Carole.My blog will wear it with pride when I finally start taking care of it again! LOL!

Michelle
x

Hayley said...

WOW thanks Carole I'm so chuffed!
x

Kate Lewis said...

Oh, wow! Thank you so much Carol - you made my day!! I'll put it up on my blog when I have a moments break from Christmas fair prep! Thanks again! Kate x