Pages

Thursday 25 September 2008

Gift Bag


Now many of you will know, I set the Colour Combo Challenges over at In Love With Stamping. Todays challenge is to use Real Red, Old Olive & Certainly Celery. This is what I created for todays challenge. The stamp set I used is called Hung Up on Holidays. I just love this little set and is one of my favourites at the moment. To make this bag I have used a white paper take-away style bag and covered it with Certainly Celery card. The stars on the bottom where stamped with Certainly Celery ink. The baubles are all stamped in Real Red ink onto Very vanilla card then layered onto Old Olive and Real Red card.
I made this Christmas card using this little stamp set a good while ago now, but forgot to share with you. (Sorry).


Real Red again (Christmas and Red just go together don't they) and Basic Black, just shows you don't need everything in the Stampin' Up! catalogue to make a striking card! LOL

3 comments:

Hayley said...

WOW - I NEED this set now! Your bag and card are gorgeous.
x

Unknown said...

Lovely Carole :-)

Anonymous said...

Just stumbled across your site courtesy of Lavender Stamper (it was her party that got me hooked on SU!). Lovely to meet you at Michelle's coffee morning yesterday. Your cards are really lovely and your colour combinations inspire me. Shall be back to visit again!
Helen