Pages

Monday 29 September 2008

Come join my clubs

Now there are only two days left before we can start to order from the new Stampin' Up! catalogue. My WISH LIST is enormous and I am having problems in deciding what to order first. That got me thinking that you might just be having the same problem. So I have decided that perhaps setting up a few clubs might help a few people out.

The First Club is:-

DESIGNER SERIES PAPER CLUB
I don't know about you but I can't make up my mind which of the lovely Designer papers to order. They are all new and I want them all !! Just can't make up my mind LOL. So how about having a 6x6 square of every design. A total of 96 sheets. Now 6x6 is a fantastic size suitable for cardmaking and scrapbooking. All I need is 4 people to join. I will order the paper cut it up into the 6x6 sections and post out to you. By joining this club you could be the owner of every patterned designer paper in the new catalogue.

Price £18 including P&P

Second Club is:-

PATTERNS DESIGNER PAPER CLUB
This club is like the one above but for the Plain colours in various patterns. In this club you will get 72 6x6 sheets of each design in each of the colours, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Old Olive & Pumpkin Pie. Again I will order when 4 people have joined and I will cut into the 6x6 squares and post out to you.

Price £14 including P&P

Third Club is :-

PRETTIES KIT CLUB
Instead of buying a whole Pretties kit this club will help you own a fifth of one. 5 People join and a box of pretties will be split evenly between you all and posted out to you.

Price £5.50 including P&P

Fourth Club is:-

HODGEPODGE KIT CLUB
In the new catalogue there is a new colour Hodgepodge. It now comes in SILVER and it is beautiful. Instead of buying a whole box of the new colour Hodgepode join this club and own one fifth. 5 people join and a box of hodgepodge will be split evenly between you all and posted out to you.

Price £5.50 including P&P

Fifth Club is:-

ACCENTS & ELEMENTS CLUB
In the new catalogue there will be the Accent & Elements felt flowers. These come in 14 different sizes and 3 different colours Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red & Old Olive. I need 3 people for this club and a box of these felt flowers will be split equally between you all and posted out to you.

Price £4.50 including P&P

I hope these clubs will allow you to try out some of the fabulous Stampin' Up! goodies without totally breaking the bank and also allowing you to perhaps stretch to choosing some of the lovely stamp sets in the catalogue as well.



SPECIAL DEAL

If you join all 5 clubs the price will be £45 including P&P. (A discount of £2.50)

If you are interested in joining any of these clubs then please email me.

BFN

Carole X

No comments: