Pages

Thursday 14 August 2008

Sorry......

So Sorry I havn't posted for a while. Life has got in the way a little. It's school holidays, so DS is at home, plus he has been attending trials for a Cricket Development Team. I am proud to say he got in, but now there are three games to play in!! Also I have been busy completing application forms for jobs and attending interviews. Afraid to say though no luck on that front yet.
However I did manage to get my card made for the In Love With Stamping Colour Combo challenge I am hosting today. Here it is:


The challenge is to use the colours Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal and Lavender Lace. The stamp set I used is a Touch of Nature. I just love this stamp set. I hope to get some stamping in over the weekend I have two birthdays coming up next week, so must get cracking on making some Birthday cards.

2 comments:

Hayley said...

This is yet another gorgeous card - I love your style of card making. Thankyou for sharing
Hayley
x

Monica Gale said...

Beautiful just so beautiful, I have completed this challenge will update tomorrow. Hugs M xx