Pages

Sunday 24 February 2008

Stampin' Up!


Well, I have finally taken the plunge and become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. My Starter Kit has arrived and I am set to go. Now I have not had the pleasure of using anything from this company before, but WOW!! this stuff is fabulous. The stamps are wonderful to use, and the ink pads, well I am lost for words. They are sooooooo lush. I love that the colours are all grouped together in colour families, this is so helpful in designing your card and everything matches! Have a wee look at the catalogue here http://www2.stampinup.com/gb/eng/543.asp

and see what I am excited about. I have to admit though, the Catalogue in real life is so much better than this online one. It is an Idea book as well as a catalogue and you can see the examples so much clearer. If you would like one, contact me, the cost is £5.95 but I will refund this on your first order of £30+ I promise you you wont be disappointed at all. Oh and if there is anyone out there in the Norwich or Norfolk/Suffolk area that would like to host a party, let me know. As a hostess you can earn some of this fabulous stuff for FREE.


Now off to have a play with my goodies........

No comments: