Pages

Monday 20 August 2007

Rain, Rain Go Away

My first day of my two week holiday and it hasn't stopped raining! Ryan was going to be playing floodlit cricket this evening over at the Vauxhall Mallards ground, Brundall. Mallards are hosting a week of cricket under floodights and Hales (Ryans Cricket team) where playing tonight against three other teams, with the final and 3rd/4th places being played tomorrow evening. Instead now, all the matches will be played tomorrow as 10 over matches. Pray the weather will be better!!

Havn't done much crafting today. I have two photo's of us on the rapid ride at Alton Towers, that I want to scrap. My MOJO has up and left so I have been looking through some scetches to try and find somthing that I think will work. Found one.......off now to look for some papers etc.

No comments: