Pages

Thursday 30 August 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

Ohhh, I am nearing the end of my two weeks away from work. I had so much I planned to do. We did finish off painting the Kitchen Bank Holiday Monday. This has been a project that has taken longer than it should have done really, Various things happening have set us back, and of course the Cricket gets in the way during the week-ends. Just a couple of more Sunday games left then it is finished for season. Then we should be able to lay the new floor and finish off the little details, and Kitchen will then be finished.

I had planned to do so much crafting, but not much being done at all. I have started my Shimelle class 'A picture is worth a thousand words', it is about our holiday this year spent in Portugal. I'm about half way through the project. I have to smile Shimelle in her examples says her books take aprox 4-5 hours to complete. I have spent 7 hours on mine already! I am such a slow scrapper. I have also signed up for this class //http://www.shimelle.com/classes/ It will take some for me to keep up with journaling everyday, but I am going to have a good go.

I have also been very naughty and ordered some Magnolia Stamps, from http://www.sillymonkeycrafts.co.uk/index.php?cPath=106_109 These are creating a storm at the moment on UKScrappers, and I just fell in love with them.

Well off now to have a tidy up in my craft room, you can't even see the desk! and hopefully have a play. Bye for now.

No comments: