Pages

Friday 4 May 2012

Summer Mini Catalogue is Here

I am so pleased to be able share the new Summer Mini Catalogue with you all. There are so many wonderful new things, I don't know what to tell you about first!  One I am excited about is the Simply Scored.


Scoring has never been easier or fun. Score cards, make scoring designs or 3-D projects fast and easy!
The main bord holds 12 x 12 card and features score tracks every 1/8" with easy to read imperial measurements.  For those who prefer metric measurements there is a metric plate that sits right on top.  I have other makes of score board, but this one is fantastic. I Love it.


I will be sharing new projects very soon, so do call back. In the mean time browse the new Summer Mini Catalogue on-line here.  If you wish to place an order please Email me.

No comments: