Pages

Thursday 12 January 2012

2012 Calendar

This year I decided to make christmas presents for my downline, and wanted something they would be able to use all year. I saw these in Boots and decided to have a go at making a calendar for them.


The Calendar is actually designed for you to add photos, but I thought it would be a good idea to design a little panel for each month instead of using photos.

So over the next few days I will share with you each month.  Today is January, February, March and April.

JANUARY




FEBRUARY




MARCH



APRIL


Tomorrow, I will share May, June, July and August so check back.


1 comment:

Maria said...

What can I say Carol. Mine has pride of place on my craft room computer desk and I have showed it off to everyone who has visited since I opened it on Christmas Day.

I absolutely love this gift and now just need to locate them for next year as I will definitely be making them myself for those extra special little gifts we all need to create sometimes.
Huge thank you again my friend