Pages

Monday 24 October 2011

70th Birthday

Last Monday, my Mum celebrated her 70th Birthday so a special birthday card was called for.


As soon as I saw this stamp set (Everything Eleanor) in the new catalogue, I know it just had to be on my first order. It didn't disappoint, it is so elegant.  I used the new colours, Calypso Coral and Pool Party along with Crumb Cake with pearls finishing off the flowers beautifully. I can see lots more projects being created with this set.

It's half term, so I am off work and looking forward to getting my cabin sorted (it's a mess) and knuckle down to some serious crafting.

Supplies:
Stamps: Everything Eleanor, Sincere Salutations
Card: Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Whisper White
Ink: Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral
Other: Timeless Type Junior Alphabet, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon, Basic Pearls.


No comments: