Pages

Sunday 10 July 2011

My Training Swap

I have been trying to get this post written the last couple of days and scheduled to appear this morning, before I started my journey to Peterborough for our training event. But Blogger has been playing up and every time I have tried, it gave me an error!! But it appears to be playing ball tonight. So here is the card that all those cut and punched pieces from my previous post where made into.


Isn't he cute. I think it would make a great child's Christmas card, and you could even stamp the child's name on the banner instead of the christmas greeting.

Here is a photograph of a few of them together, I made 37 of these in total (too many to photograph all together)  I had lots of comments from my fellow demonstrators, on how lovely they where, so I am happy.  Thats what crafting is about.



Supplies
Stamps: Serene Snowflakes, Sincere Salutations
Card: Basic Black, Bashful Blue, Real Red,
Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point
Ink: Whisper White, Real Red, Bashful Blue
Punches: 1-1/4” Square, Heart Small,
Word Window, Ornament, Heart to Heart,
¾” Circle, Scallop Edge Border
Accessories: White Gel Pen, Black Marker



2 comments:

Monica Gale said...

They really are FABULOUS Carol!! I adore them and so worth all that fiddly work. It was lovely to see you big hugs xx

Michelle said...

Really cute snowman! These cards brought a smile to my face :)xx