Pages

Sunday 31 October 2010

Golden Wedding

Oh my, where has the month of October gone. It was my intention to keep my blog updated a bit more regular than I have been, but time has just got away from me this month.

I have been doing so many things. The most important thing along with all the sporting competitions that my son has taken part in is my Mum and Dad celebrated their GOLDEN WEDDING ANNIVERSARY ! Yes 50 years. What an achievement.
The family got together and celebrated last weekend. Of course I had to make Mum & Dad their card. I decided to use the flowers from the Vintage Vogue stamp set and embossed them with Gold embossing powder. The background has been created with the Cornelli Lace Jumbo wheel with Crumb Cake ink. I also used Gold Miri Card and Gold ribbon from my stash.



Here is a close up of the embossed flowers


and of course a tag for the present.


I stupidly forgot to photograph the present all wrapped up with the matching ribbon used on the card. It was probably because I has left it until the last minute to wrap it up and was running late to get to my Sisters. What am I like..LOL

I have been doing allot of crafting this month as well as celebrating. It is the most exciting time for all Stampin' Up! Demo's. We are having Convention on the 5th and 6th November.

I have been so busy getting all my swaps and gifts ready for this event. This is what I have been up to today.  I have already made 150 swaps, but decided to make just a few more..



Of course I can't show you any of these finished projects just yet or I will spoil the surprise for my roomies and friends.  While I am away I will schedule a couple of posts showing you my swaps and of course when I return from Convention I will share all the fun we demo's had.

Be sure to come back won't you.


1 comment:

Emma said...

Awh have the best time at convention Carole and what a treat the other ladies are in for with your classy swaps.

Congratulations too on your Mum & Dad's special anniversary - I am sure they were thrilled with your beautiful creation.