Pages

Tuesday 22 June 2010

The POSTMAN left me this today...

This morning my postman knocked on the door with a parcel for me.  Taking it from him, I was wondering who on earth was sending me something.  On opening it this is what I saw.


My wonderful upline Monica sent me this gift to say a big thank you for helping her to achieve the Stampin' Up! Incentive trip to Monaco.  Pop over to Monica's blog to see all the wonderful things that Stampin' Up! did for her and all the other achievers.  They did some fantastic things and recieved such wonderful treatment, I am so jealous.
Now I know you are wanting to know what was inside that fabulous little box..well


Yes some of the Macaron's that Monica posted about here, don't they look lush. They have travelled very well considering, they have come from Monaco to Yorkshire by plane then Yorkshire to Norfolk by post.  Thank you Monica, you are such a wonderful person and always thinking of others. Thats why I love and admire you so much and so pleased you are my Stampin' Up! Mum. x

If you too would like to have a chance of earning a trip like this, then contact me today for more details on becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  You could be on the next trip.

Now if you'll excuse me, I am now off to make a cuppa and taste these treats before the men of the house come home..LOL

4 comments:

Clare said...

I hope the men don't get a looking on the treats! LOL

Monica Gale said...

Oh you silly girl you made me cry now! I hope you enjoyed them yourself it was only a small gesture to say thank you so much for your hard work. Big hugs xxx

Unknown said...

Hee Hee - I hope you enjoyed yours as much as I did mine! Love the box and the card and well just everything!

We are lucky to have such an inspiring SU Mummy!

See you soon

Bx

Caroline and Jayne said...

how lovely you have nice friends xxx
jayne x