Pages

Wednesday 24 February 2010

Sale-A-Bration

This Post will stay at the top of my blog for the period of
Sale-A-Bration. Please scroll down for newer posts.

Well I hope you all had a great Christmas and Santa left you lots of lovely gifts under the tree. Our Christmas was fabulous, and my lovely DH bought me a beautiful gold necklace, some lovely warm slippers, and some money to treat myself in Sale-A-Bration.

Yes, one of the most special events in the Satmpin' Up! year is here. Sale-A-Bration starts on 30th December 2009 and continues through to 28th February 2010.

This event gives us three Special Offers:

OFFER 1 - For every £45 you spend (Before postage) you can earn one free stamp set of your choice from the sets below. So spend £90 and choose 2 stamp sets etc.














Aren't these sets just adorable. I can't decide which ones I to have, so just may have to have them all LOL.

OFFER 2
- Host a workshop of at least £300 (Net Sales before postage) and earn one free stamp set in addition to the generous hostess benefits. Yes it's that easy. Invite some friends round for a fun evening of crafting, organised by myself and you can earn free products. How cool is that. Interested? then give me a call on 01508 548516 or email me.




OFFER 3 - Become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator (Like myself) and choose a free stamp set (Excluding Hostess sets) from the Idea Book and Catalogue (Valued up to £38.95).

You can start you own Stampin' Up! business for only £139 and with that you will get supplies to help you get your business off to a great start.

If you don't like the idea of running workshops, classes etc, then consider becoming a demo just for the discount on the Stampin' Up! products. Contact me straight away for a chat and answers to any questions you might have. You won't regret it I promise.

And I have a SPECIAL OFFER of my own to anyone that becomes a Demonstrator during this period. Join my team and I will also give you a stamp set of your choice (Excluding Hostess Sets) from the Idea Book and Catalogue (valued up to £38.95) So there is no better time. Don't wait, contact me straight away for details. If you sign up early in the event, you will have time to earn free stamp sets, yourself.

No comments: