Pages

Thursday 20 August 2009

One of those days....

I am having one of those days....you know the ones. Everything you touch goes wrong kind of day !!

Today was going to be my well earnt crafting day, but I have to admit I have struggled to make anything worth showing...I was not happy with anything I had made by lunch time, so gave up and closed the door to the craft room.

I do have a card I can share with you all though. I made this a few days ago for the lovely Bekka, who's birthday it was today. I first met Bekka about a year ago and we have kept in touch since. She is a truly wonderful person and Bekka, I hope you have had a wonderful birthday and have been spoilt rotten today.




Like me Bekka loves this stamp from Bloomin' with Beauty stamp set, so it was a good excuse to use it again..LOL

Supplies

Stamps: Bloomin with Beauty, Sincere Salutations
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Creamy Caramel, Certainly Celery, Rose Red
Card: Rose Red, Regal Rose
Accessories:
Cuttlebug Embossing Border

4 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Carole, this is a really gorgeous card, and I love how you've coloured that stamp, Bekka will love it.

I know exactly what you mean, I have 'those days' most days! It takes me ages just to arrange something and then that often ends in the bin!
Have a great weekend and I hope you get more crafty time!
Hugs,
Karen xx

Unknown said...

Thank you sooooo much Carole - its a wonderful card and I absolutely love it! Even if I am blushing from your comments!

Have a wonderful weekend and I am sure your mojo will soon return.

love

Bx

Alex said...

Lovely card Carole, I hope your mojo returns soon.

Have a good weekend.

Alex x

Cardmaking Galore said...

Lovely card Carole! great colour scheme too