Pages

Friday 13 February 2009

More Awards...

Wow, I am honoured that I have been nominated this award not once, not twice, but three times.

The lovely Hayley nominated me last Saturday, Shirley on Sunday and my wonderful down line Alex nominated me yesterday. A big thank you to you all. Pop over to their blogs and see the wonderful stuff these girls create.

Now with these awards, you should nominate blogs and pass the award on. Hmm...now for me that is going to be a difficult one. I actually have 258 blogs from all over the world in my google reader and I love every one of them, they all inspire me in one way or another. So choosing is so difficult. So I am going to give my award to anyone who blogs and visits my blog. We are all Kreativ Bloggers.

Thanks for stopping by

Carole x

No comments: