Pages

Thursday 4 December 2008

ILWSCC18

As I posted Yesterday, today is another Colour Combo Challenge over at In Love With Stamping. If you like doing challenges come on over and have a look, there are tons of different things over there to try. Anyway today's colours are:

REALLY RUST
BASIC GREY
VERY VANILLA


I decided to make a card for my Dad's birthday, which is coming up soon. I have used the Lovely As a Tree stamp Set. I have to admit this is a favourite of mine. Just love it, it is so versatile. The trees are stamped onto Very Vanilla with Basic Grey ink. Layered onto Really Rust card stock, then onto Very Vanilla again before being placed on Basic Grey card base. The Sentiment was printed from my computer and the whole thing finished with two silver brads.

Well, thats the card sorted, just need to get a gift !!!!

1 comment:

Kate Lewis said...

Very striking Carole - I love it! Thanks for the challenge - it's been fun!