Pages

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Busy Time

I am so loving the new catalogue. There are so many new and exciting things to craft with. This year we even have FABRIC, which I am loving. When I first left school (many moons ago) my first job was working in a fabric shop, I used to love sewing and making my own clothes, I also made soft toys to sell at craft fairs, life changes and so did my crafting adictions LOL, but it has been great to get back into sewing again.

I have been kept busy with creating my samplers for the past couple of weeks, this year I have had a lot of orders which is great.  Here are some photo's of the samplers and details can be found here my other site DEMO FAIRY.





These samplers are such a great way to show my customers the new fabric and Designer Papers from the new catalogue, seeing them for real is so much better than the pictures from the catalogue.  If you are a demo and would like a set, then please email me.

I will be back later in the week with a special card, made with much love for my Mum's special birthday we celebrated the weekend just gone, so be sure to check back.


No comments: